- This extension is compatible with Magento versions 1.7.x - 18.104.22.168
- This extension is compatible with the Magento SUPEE-6788 patch.
If you have compilation enabled, please disable it before installing this extension. You can check compilation status in System → Tools → Compilation under 'Compiler status'.
1. Copy the folders (and its content): "app" and "skin" to your root Magento directory
2. Clear the Magento cache
3. If you are not using the default theme, then additionally copy the following files and folders to your theme directory:
app/design/frontend/base/default/template/callme (folder and its content)
4. Clear the Magento cache.
5. Log out and log in again in your Magento admin
1. Info & Support: An overview of the extension information such as version number, compatibility, documentation and support.
2. License: Add your license key to this section.
Extension Enabled: Yes/No
Receiver Email: Fill
in the email address that you wish to receive the call back requests
Email Sender: Choose the Magento Email sender.
Admin Email Template: You can set any transactional email template that can be send to the admin
Thank you Message: Fill in the message that will be seen after submitting the call back form.
Call Back Message: Fill in the text that gives extra details about your call back form.
4. Adding the call back form
Yo can add the call back form as a widget or using a code.
Adding the call back using a widget:
- Navigate to CMS->Widgets. Add New Widget Instance
- Create the widget
Adding the Call Back block using a code:
You can also add the block with layout with the following code.
<block type="callme/callme" />
If you want to add a new language to the Call Back From then:
Navigate to app/locale/us_US and copy the Ecomwise_Callme.csv
Change the language strings in the
- Add the file to the desired language folder (NL,FR etc.)
The following image represent the email template received by the admin, after successful call back request.
There can be created also a transactional email, which will be using the Call Back module template, and in the same can be done modifications, using different templates for separate store views etc, as on the following image.
1. Change the “Active” element to “false” in /etc/modules/Ecomwise_Callme.xml will render the extension in-active.
2. Flush Magento cache.
This will set the extension to inactive. However, if more explicit action is needed:
all files from file system.
- Remove the entry with code='callme_setup' in the core_resource database table.
Compatible with Magento Community 22.214.171.124
17 November 2015
- Module compatible with SUPEE-6788 patch
08 January 2015
- Adding info & Support tab
- Now the call me block can be added as a widget
- Adding email template
- Code optimization
Changes regarding the frontend styling.
Compatible with Magento Community 1.5.x-1.9.x
Compatible with Magento Community 1.5.x-1.8.x
Compatible with Magento Community 1.5.x-1.7.x