Add a Call back form on every page where your customers can fill in their details and request a call back. This extension provides the functionality to add a call back form to your Magento webshop.
- This extension is compatible with Magento versions 1.7.x-1.9.x
- This extension is compatible with the Magento SUPEE-6788 patch.
If you have compilation enabled, please disable it before installing this extension. You can check compilation status in System → Tools → Compilation under 'Compiler status'.
1. Copy the folders (and its content): "app" and "skin" to your root magento directory
2. Clear the Magento cache
3. If you are using a custom theme, then additionally copy the following files and folders to your theme directory:
app/design/frontend/base/default/template/callmepro (folder and its content)
4. Clear the Magento cache
5. Log out and log in again in your Magento admin
Browse to System > Configuration > B2B Extensions > Call Back to configure the extension. The configuration consists of five parts:
1. Info & Support: An overview of the extension information such as version number, compatibility, documentation and support.
2. License: Add your license key to this section.
Extension Enabled: Yes/No
Receiver Email: Fill in the email address that you wish to receive the call back requests
Email Sender: Choose the Magento Email sender.
Admin Email Template: You can set any transactional email template that can be send to the admin
Thank you Message: Fill in the message that will be seen after submitting the call back form.
Call Back Message: Fill in the text that gives extra details about your call back form.
Date Enabled: Yes/No. Yes to show the date calendar in the front-end.
Time Enabled:Yes/No. Yes to show the time in the front-end.
Disable Weekends:Yes/No. Yes will disable weekend in the date calendar.
Disable Specific Dates: Fill in specific dates that can be disabled such as country specific holiday day, etc.
In this part you can add the time frames to be seen as drop down for the time selection.
5. Adding the call back form
You can add the call back form as a widget or using a code.
Adding the call back using a widget:
- Navigate to CMS->Widgets. Add New Widget Instance
- Create the widget
Adding the Call Back pro using a code:
You can also add the block with layout with the following code.
If you want to add a new language to the Call Back From then:
Navigate to app/locale/us_US and copy the Ecomwise_Callme.csv
Change the language strings in the .csv file
Add the file to the language folder.
1. Change the “Active” element to “false” in /etc/modules/Ecomwise_Callmepro.xml will render the extension inactive.
2. Flush Magento cache.
This will set the extension to inactive. However, if more explicit action is needed:
- Remove all files from file system.
22 December 2014
- Adding info & Support tab
- Now the call me block can be added as a widget
- Adding ability to disable weekends
- Adding ability to disable specific dates
- Adding the default Magento date picker
- Code optimization
Added translation for the calendar
- Responsiveness added
- Code optimization
- Changes regarding the frontend styling
- Replaced all jQuery with prototype