B2B Quick Cart module adds an additional page that allows fast browsing and adding products to cart and easily manage them in the cart.
- This extension is compatible with following Magento versions:
- Magento Community 1.7.x – 1.9.x
- NOTE: Quick Cart module works only with simple products.
If you have compilation enabled, please disable it before installing this extension. You can check compilation status in System → Tools → Compilation under 'Compiler status'.
- Copy the folders (and its content): "app" and "skin" to your root magento directory
- Clear the Magento cache.
- Log out and log in again in your Magento admin
Browse to System -> Configuration -> B2B Extensions -> Quick Cart to configure the extension. The configuration consists of two parts:
Info: An overview of the extension information such as version number.
Extension Enabled: Yes/No
License Key: License key that you will get on email after extension purchase.
Access by: Allow access to the page for “Customers and Guests” or only for “Customers”.
Search products by: Set search conditions of simple products: Name, Sku or Both.
Search starts after: Set the number of characters after which the search begins.
1. Change the “Active” element to “false” /etc/modules/Ecomwise_Quickcart.xml and save the file.
2. Flush Magento cache.
This will set the extension to inactive. However, if more explicit action is needed:
1. Remove all files from file system.
07 October 2014
29 May 2014
- Compatible with Magento Community 1.5.x-1.9.x
- Compatible with Magento Community 1.5.x-1.8.x