B2B Checkout extension removes the shipping and payment methods from the checkout process and makes it fast for your B2B/Wholesale customers to order.The checkout process will then consist of three steps:
1. Billing information
2. Shipping information
3. Order Review
NOTE: For the extension to work properly the following must be done:
- Enable one of the default Magento shipping methods:
- Flat Rate
- Free Shipping
- Table Rate
This extension works only for the logged in customers. For the guest customers the default Magento functionality is used.
- This extension is compatible with Magento versions 1.7.x - 188.8.131.52
If you have compilation enabled, please disable it before installing this extension. You can check compilation status in System → Tools → Compilation under 'Compiler status'.
1. Copy the folders (and its content): "app" and "skin" to your root Magento directory.
2. Clear the Magento cache.
3. Log out and log in again in your Magento admin.
System → Configuration → B2B-extensions → B2B Checkout
2. License: Add your license key to this section.
4. Checkout Settings:
- Skip Payment: Option to skip payment method only.
- Skip Shipping: Option to skip shipping method only.
- Enable on customer groups: If 'No' then shipping and payment steps will be skipped for all customers, logged in and guests.Select customer groups who can skip the shipping and payment steps - Which logged in customers will skip the shipping and payment steps. This configuration will be considered if the previous configuration is set to 'Yes'.
- Shipping method: Option to select which shipping method will be used for the checkout if the ‘Skip Shipping’ setting is set to ‘Yes’. In this case, if we want to use different shipping method than the “Flat Rate” in example “Free Shipping” or “Table Rate” we need to be sure that the same is enabled under System -> Configuration -> Shipping Methods.
5. Enable Shipping and Payment method
- Enable one of the default Magento shipping methods – Flat Rate
Navigate to System -> Configuration -> Sales -> Shipping Methods to enable the Flat Rate shipping method.
- Enable Payment method – Check/Money Order
Navigate to System -> Configuration ->Sales->Payment Methods to enable the Check/Money Order payment method.
Shipping and Payment method are not present as standard checkout steps.
Shipping method is not present as standard checkout step.
1. Change the “active” element to “false” /etc/modules/Ecomwise_B2BCheckout.xml and save the file.
2. Flush Magento cache.
This will set the extension to inactive. However, if more explicit action is needed:
- Remove all files from file system. Be careful though not to remove something else!
Refactor module, code improvements,
Compatible with Magento Community 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
28 May 2015
- Adding ability to select the shipping method.
- Bug fixes.
27 April 2015
- Adding “Info & support” tab in the configurations.
- Adding possibility to hide/shop the shipping methods.
- Adding possibility to hide/show the payment methods.
- Bug fixes.
16 July 2015
- Possibility to specify customer groups for which shipping and billing steps will be skipped.