Forced Login extension gives you the possibility to restrict user access to your web shop. Customers must be logged in to view the website, otherwise they are redirected to 'Log In' page. Login page is the only accessible page on the website until the customer logs in.
- This extension is compatible with Magento versions 1.7.x – 126.96.36.199
If you have compilation enabled, please disable it before installing this extension. You can check compilation status in System → Tools → Compilation under 'Compiler status'.
1. Copy the folders (and its content): "app" and "skin" to your root Magento directory.
2. Clear the Magento cache.
3. Log out and log in again in your Magento admin.
System -> Configuration -> B2B Extensions -> B2B Forced Login
1. Info & Support: An overview of the extension information such as version number, compatibility, documentation and support.
Extension Enabled: Yes/No.
3. Access to Website:
Login page - Via login option
Login page - Via login and Register option
1. Basically, setting the “active” element to “false” in /etc/modules/Ecomwise_Forcelogin.xml will render the extension inactive.
2. Flush Magento cache.
However, if more explicit action is needed:
- Remove all files from file system. Be careful though not to remove something else!
03 May 2016
- New module configuration setting, Access to Website
- Bug fixes
- Styling issue fix
04 Sept 2015
- Code improvement
21 May 2015
- Adding the "Info & support" tab in the backend.
- Adding the "Settings" tab in the backend.
19 November 2014
Resolved bug regarding the redirect of backend url, when path is different than 'admin'.
19 November 2014
Resolved bug regarding the display of message 'Invalid login or password'.
29 May 2014
Compatible with Magento Community 1.5.x-1.9.x
02 May 2014
Compatible with Magento Community 1.5.x-1.8.x
15 March 2014
Compatible with Magento Community 1.5.x-1.7.x